Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Patch '09

Our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch on Lake Morton...I almost missed it this year! I've never waited this late to take the kids and thought all the pumpkins would be gone, but lucky for us the church hosting the Pumpkin Patch was having their fall festival last night and had ordered in a new shipment of the pumpkins. Alex was working so he did not get to go with us this year, but Emma, Ethan, and I had a wonderful evening together picking out pumpkins, eating happy meals at McDonalds, and then coming home to decorate their pumpkins they picked out.


I didn't get a lot of "good" photos because the sun was setting and was shining right in their faces but I got the yearly pics none the less! You can check out past years pumpkin patch photos 2006, 2007, and 2008 to see how much Emma and Ethan have grown! It's amazing to see how much they've changed in 3 short years.

After we got home from our fun evening out the kids had to decorate their pumpkins right away...it just COULDN"T wait until tomorrow! Mommy drew on the Pumpkin faces and Emma and Ethan got to color and decorate however they wished...and then Emma decided that the pumpkins needed "hair" so hair they got!

Finished Projects (now proudly displayed on Mommy's dining table!), Goofy Faces, and Emma and Ethan with their pumpkins. It was an enjoyable evening for all of us as we have been tied to the house more often than we are used to lately having Khloe with us during the week, it was nice to just get "out" for a while!

Check back soon as I'll have more photos of the Fall Festival's and of course costumes!

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home