Monday, October 5, 2009

Emma's First Haircut!

It's almost hard to believe that Emma has never had a haircut before now! At first her hair grew so slow and then once it finally did start I loved it being long...but it was time to get the ends trimmed up and she wanted to get her first haircut. She was SO excited (in case you can't tell from the photos!).


She sat so still and was so good for Ms. Christine while she got her hair cut. I was surprised by how well she did for her first time. My Big Girl!

And here is the finished style! A cute little bob! Emma was too funny while I was taking pictures of her, she couldn't figure out why Mommy wanted a photo of the side of her head! HA!

So proud of her new big girl haircut and wearing one of her new barretts we bought at Claires.

BEAUTIFUL!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home