Ethan Potty Training

Look at my big boy! Ethan has been trying on and off at potty training for the past few months, mostly because he sees his sister going like a big girl and tries to do EVERYTHING she does! At first I thought, there is no way, he is too young, but last Friday he kept asking so I pulled the potty seat out of the closet and off we went. The little dude was ready! It's been a week now, and he is completely trained with only a few accidents here and there, he's made it through church, several shopping trips, and even a trip to Orlando and back while keeping dry! This past weekend we took him to Target to get some new big boy undies and he picked out Cars, and the Disney pack....his favorite pairs are Walle and the Buzz Lightyear underwear!
I am so proud of Ethan! And I'm even more proud to say I get a raise! No more diapers in this house! HOORAY!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home