Thursday, June 18, 2009

Space Aliens!!!!!!!!!!

Emma and Ethan absolutely LOVE tubby time, and if I would let them they would play for hours in the bath at night (to both have fun and try and avoid bedtime I'm sure!). We've had to be creative in our playtimes this week since Emma's little trip to the ER on Sunday, we can't go outside because if she gets too hot then she starts coughing all over again so instead of playing in the pool yesterday afternoon I let the kids get in the bath and gave them some of my kitchen stuff to play with, oh their imaginations! When I was taking the picture Emma says "Mommy, we're space aliens going on an adventure to the moon"! So cute.




Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

You have to frame the first picture and put in your bathroom!!!!!! That is so adorable.
Nothing better than bath pictures of the kids in the bathroom.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Oh and Emma looks like you in that last picture. Wow does she look just like you. :-)

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home