Saturday, May 16, 2009

"Gumping"

Ethan is our boys boy. Now he certainly has his moments of dressing up in his sisters tiara or putting on those little pink high heels of Emma's but doesn't that just go with the territory of having an older sister? He has been talking so much more lately, he is loving his cars and trucks, and he climbs on top of EVERYTHING! His latest word that he has learned is the word "Gump" which of course means to JUMP.....yeah, it never really leads to anything good but you can only stop him so many times during the day from almost sending all of us to the ER. Needless to say I was able to capture this video the other night....Emma and Ethan had been "gumping" for a few minutes before I got the camera out and I had to document this because Ethan never does anything halfway, he will ALWAYS throw his entire self into it....see for yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home