Easter Part 2
I know, I know! I'm still behind....one of these days I'll catch up I promise! :) So, this is Easter Day part 2. We spent the evening at my parents house with my family and good friends the Masons. What a busy day but so enjoyable! The pics below are of Ethan finding Papa's industrial construction fan running on the front porch, he thought this was so funny and all day he kept running back over in front of it so his hair would blow in the wind.
I have several pics of the kids together throughout the years in this hammock on the porch at Nana and Papas. I can't believe how much they are growing! So cute together, loving on each other and swinging away.
Before dinner was a game of B-ball in the back yard. Of course my children think they are just part of the group, one of the big kids! Aunt Kaley got the brilliant idea to lower the hoop so Emma and Ethan could slam dunk their own baskets and they just thought that was the coolest thing ever.
Here are just a few pictures of everyone enjoying the afternoon. All the Mason kids sitting on the front porch. It's really crazy to see them all grown up since I used to babysit all of them when the twins were Emma's age and Jaime was Ethan's age! I also took this really good pick of Alex, Ethan, and Aunt Ashley as they sat in the back of Nana's truck watching the basketball game.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home