2009 Florida State Fair
The kids and I took a break from packing boxes and went to the fair with Aunt Jenny yesterday. Aunt Kaley was showing her cows so we stayed to watch her. She did really good - First place isn't so bad! :) After the show Jenny and I took the kids to do some of the rides. Emma rode the Ferris Wheel with Jenny and then I rode the train with both Emma and Ethan. The kids always have fun when we go to any of the fairs with my family (Kaley usually participates in about 5 every year, so we always make it to at least one!). Papa chased the kids around the arena for a while before the show started and Emma also got to play with Tyson (a little sibling of one of the kids Kaley shows with). Papa also shared an ice cream cone with Emma and he even got her sprinkles on top! Emma LOVES oranges and they had a special exhibit where kids could pick organges off of wooden "trees" and then make fresh squeezed juice. I think Emma and Nana probably ate/juiced about 6 oranges! While the fair was very crowded the kids had a blast and it was a nice change from the everyday routine. Thanks Aunt Jenny for going with us and for helping out with the kids!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home