Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all our family and friends who keep up with us through our blog. I can't believe that today is Januray the 1st of 2009!
I didn't have Jessie today as it is a holiday and her Mom was off of work and although Alex was also working at Lowes, Emma, Ethan and I had a wonderful morning together. Everyone is feeling so much better and it was such a beautiful day that we decided to go to the park. It was a perfect idea. We grabbed McDonald's on the way and got to Lake Parker Park about 11:00 am and stayed for almost 2 hours. The kids had so much fun running and playing and enjoying the outdoors. It was a great way to start out the new year. I especially enjoyed being out of the house and having healthy kids who were in a good mood, and the fresh air did us all some good. The kids wore themselves out and are napping now, when they wake up we will be heading to Gigi & Pop Pop's house to celebrate Christmas with them. Emma is so excited to see what Santa left for her there....so I will have another post up soon! Until then, enjoy the first day of 2009!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home