Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Good Morning to all reading this and a
VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I hope that this day finds you all with family and friends and celebrating a very special day in our country's history. We have so much to be thankful for this year. God has richly blessed us, both as a counrty and as a family! Alex has a wonderful job and Lowes with a very promising career ahead of him and also enjoys working on the Tech staff at Church on Sunday's. I am so fortunate to be able to stay home with Emma and Ethan and spend my days with them, and praise God - starting on Monday I will begin keeping a little girl from church again so that will help with our budget! :) Emma and Ethan are growing like weeds, they make Alex and I laugh on a daily basis and we are both so very thankful that we have two beautiful and healthy children. Considering our very large extended families we also count our blessing that everyone is healthy with no major problems, of course we still continue to pray for little Isabella (Our niece) as she will have two more surgeries in the coming year to correct her problems with Hirschprung's Disease. We are also praying for safe deliveries & healthy babies due to Alex's sister and Aunt in January & February.

Thank you God for all your MANY BLESSINGS.

Emma and I made "Stinky Buns" last night to cook in the oven this morning for a special family breakfast. She had so much fun helping me, she loves to cook! We'll take more pictures in the morning (I'm typing this post on Wednesday night) of the finished product and post them later.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home