Monday, November 24, 2008

The ADVENTURE!

Is Nana here yet?????

Nana called Emma on Thursday afternoon and told her that she was going to take her on a surprise adventure on Friday since she was such a big girl and had been keeping her panties dry. Emma was SO EXCITED! She kept trying to guess what it was...a new playground?.....a trip to the zoo? She couldn't figure it out and since Mommy didn't know either I couldn't help her! The child woke up at 7:25 am on Friday and first thing out of her mouth was "Mommy, I'm ready to go on my "BENTURE", can we go now?" Of course we had to wait until Aunt Ashley got out of school and Nana said she'd be there around noon. Emma was dressed and ready and very antsy, I finally got her to sit and watch a movie while waiting and this is what I found! :) She plum wore herself out waiting on her Nana!

We got in the car and headed to Brandon (at this point I had pretty much figured out where we were going, but Emma had no clue). We ate at "Chick A Flay" (Yes, I meant to spell it that way, that's what Emma calls it!) and then off to find the special adventure, Nana went with Emma in tow. Nana told Emma to look for a Bear Store, so we started walking, all of the sudden Emma spots it from accross the mall and tears off running, You can see my Mom chasing her in the picture below! :)

Emma got to stuff 2 Moose. They are special Christmas Moose, Holly & Hal and they came with a special Christmas Story book as well. Of course Emma was just overwhelmed with everything in the store and didn't know where to start first! Oh, yeah, and she found panties for the Moose too! Now Nana wasn't planning on buying any clothes for these moose, but Emma does have here wrapped around her little finger so when Ems walks up to Nana with them in her hand saying please of course my Mother caved! Although, I must say Emma did have a little bit of prompting from her Aunts on the panties! . Emma and Ethan also go to play in the playground and Emma rode on the Merry Go Round too. It was such a fun afternoon for all the girls and Ethan. And to top it all off I got to go shopping! I had a gift card to my favorite store for my birthday that Grammie had given me so Mom took the kids for a while and I got to go use it! Yeah, more new clothes! :)

Oh, and just as an update, today is Monday and Emma has been completely accident free for 4 days now. I'm a proud Momma! Thanks for taking us on the adventure Nana. We had so much fun!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home