The Simple Pleasures......
So heres how this all started. Grammie was making ice cream in the garage and Uncle Andy went out to check on it, Emma had to follow and just as she walked into the garage it started raining (the door was up). Well apparently Papa Bates has a certain spot in his gutters that makes a "waterfall" as she called it and she thougth it was the coolest thing ever, needless to say out she ran into the rain before I could even realize what was going on, soon to follow was her Ethan and then Charles and then Gabe. I WISH I had thought to video this whole experience instead of just taking pictures because they were all running around in the rain giggling and laughing!
Ethan thought this was so funny. Although in hind site, which is always 20/20, it might not have been the best idea in the world. As I type this it is currently 3:00 am on Thursday morning and he has been sick since Monday, a double ear infection. I only wish I could see the smile from the picture on his little face now....he's had a pretty high fever for 3 days now and he's just plain miserable. He woke up fussing about 2 hours ago and we rocked and cuddled for a little while. I just gave him more Motrin and pain killer eardrops and put him back in his room, I think he might be asleep, I'm praying he wakes up feeling back to his old self and smiling very soon!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home