2008 Pumpkin Patch
Here is our "annual" Pumpkin Patch Pictures! I was a little disappointed with the amount of pumpkins this year but can't complain since it's the best thing we have in Lakeland! In case you are wondering it is at the Methodist Church on Lake Morton. I have taken pics here beginning with Emma back in 2006 and I believe it will now become a tradition! Just sitting her posting tonight and thinking about last year's pumpkin patch pictures and how ready I was to have our little man join the family! :) My how things can change in one years time. Hmmm...... I wonder what life will be like in the Hanke household in October 2009? Agh! Don't even want to think about it!
So precious.



2 Comments:
I tried posting a comment earlier but it wouldn't let me and I just remembered what I wanted to say.
Love all the pictures, so cute. The kids look liked they had a fun time. Mandy, you look really good in these photos. Hair, makeup, clothes, they all look really good. One HOTT MAMA!
Why Thank you! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home