Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ethan

My little man as I call him. What a mess! He is into EVERYTHING these days. Only 10 1/2 months old and walking, running, climbing - he's all boy as his Daddy says. He is becoming such a big boy so fast, I just don't remember Emma growing this fast at this age! We went through "sleep training" about a month ago and I am proud to say that he puts himself to sleep and sleeps all through the night! YEAH! Makes Mommy's life a little easier....if only we could get big sister to do that? :) Recently he has found the kitchen cabinents and thinks it's just hilarious to play and hide in them, which he usually does while I'm cooking or cleaning in the kitchen, well that's if he's not trying to climb in the dishwasher....yeah, like I said he keeps me busy!







We have so much to be thankful for as a family. I sit here and post these on the blog and it hits me once again how blessed we are. Two healthy children, a roof over our heads, vehicles that run, electricity, and food on the table. God has so richly blessed us. I forget that so often just going through the motions of the day in and day out tasks. I think God reminded me of that on Sunday, coming so close to possibly loosing Ethan really made me realize how blessed I am! I am so glad His guardian angels were wrapped around my little man.


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home