Friday, September 5, 2008

10 Months!

Where oh where does the time go? My little baby is already 10 months old.....it is very excited and a little bit sad at the same time. He weighs in at 23 lbs, our little chug a lug! Although, speaking of lugging...we don't have to do that much anymore. Ethan has been walking now for about 3 1/2 weeks and within the last week he's really perfected it. He's also climbing, yes, I said climbing on stuff already too. He loves to ride the vacuum cleaner while I'm vacuuming the house, he will use the ottoman in the living room to climb onto the end tables, and he can also climb into his sisters bed where he will play with her. It's so cute. There are days when I absolutely love it that he's so far ahead of where he should be, then there are the days that Emma is in the midst of the terrible two's and I think to myself "Ethan, you aren't even supposed to be walking yet, much yet climbing!" As you can see from the picture above he is getting almost impossible to take photos of, but you can also tell how mischievous he is with his little grin! :) SO ADORABLE!
Now, I was trying to take some pictures of Ethan walking since I have been really bad about getting my camera out lately. Obviously in the pic below he is walking really well....and then......

.....he decides he's going to run across the living room to grab the camera from me and I "accidentally" got this shot of him! HILARIOUS! Maybe you should learn to walk a little better before you run little buddy! :)

This picture definitely needs a caption!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Ok the first walking picture reminds me of a gymnast or tight rope walker. Steady Ethan. The second is Oh Crap! I lost my balance and I don't have a safety net! HELP!!!!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home