Friday, September 5, 2008

August 28th Charles & Isabella


First off, I would like to begin by saying "I"M SORRY!" to all of you who keep bugging me about updating my blog. I always have SO much extra time on my hands! :) I know I'm behind a couple of weeks but by the end of tonight I should have several new posts on here so keep checking back!
The pictures above are from August 28th when Aunt Angela brought cousins Charles & Isabell over for a lunch/play date. They were coming into Lakeland for the day and decided to stop at our house, which we are so glad they did! Emma and Charles had fun playing together and of course Ethan is always right in the middle of whatever is going on! Emma also got to hold her only little girl cousin (we just found out Sat that Aunt Aimee is having another boy so for now it will just be the two girls!). Angela and I got to catch up and have some adult conversation which is alwasy a plus in our worlds! :)



1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

we had a lot of fun, thanks for having us over.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home