Boca Grande

Above are some pictures of Daddy with the kids. The next post I will have pictures of me with the kids. I took WAY TOO MANY photos on this beach trip and I'm going to have a really hard time weeding through them to scrap book (you know in 5 years when I get around to it!). The next post will have several collages because I just can't post all of them on our blog so I'm having to collage them to fit in everything! We had a great time as a family and really enjoyed relaxing and playing with the kids as well as spending some time with Alex's family. Game night is always fun and the one night Alex and I got to play we really had a lot of fun, you just have to be careful when you play against Alex's Papa.....he tends to cheat! :) No one got sunburned which I was very proud of, and overall it was a great trip, just a little too short. Hopefully next year Alex will have actual vacation time and we will be able to go for a little bit longer. Thank you SO MUCH to Grammie & Bates for giving us the opportunity to spend a mini vacation at the beach with such great accomodations. We had a lot of fun and appreciate your thoughtfulness!
**Remember that you can click on any pictures posted to view them larger!**


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home