Thursday, July 3, 2008

$1,000,000 REWARD!!!!!!

I would GLADLY (if I had it) give anyone a Million Dollars for a proven method of getting my sleepless childen to sleep through the night. I am completely exhausted and just need to get a good night's sleep........
Honestly, I haven't slept a full night without being awakened by someone in my household for about 2 1/2 years...and the last few weeks haven't been any better. Emma was sick last week, Ethan has been teething for a month, and now he has a cold. I think I might've gotten about an hour last night because the poor little buddy couldn't breath at all and he was completely upset. I tried everything from using the bulb syringe, to Vicks baby rub, to sitting in the bathroom with a steam shower going at 3:00 am. We have an appointment to see Dr. Frates today at 2:15 this afternoon so hopefully they will give him some medicine to clear him up and knock him out......or at least give me some drugs to knock me out! :) Just kidding....well, not really!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

You are the most amazing, unbelievable woman on earth. I don't know how you do it baby. You are amazing and you mean everything to me. I love You.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Thank you sweetie. That means a lot! I love you too.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home