Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Playing

Emma loves to play in her pool. Yesterday afternoon while Ethan was napping I went outside with her and spent some time with just the two of us. Emma ate popsicles, completely soaked me with the hose, and then we played with the bubbles together.

Playdough! Need I say more? We just recently pulled out this wonder toy when it begn raining every day for a week and now Emma has a new favorite thing to play with! She thinks the stuff is just amazing and especially likes the "sketti maker".

The tunnel. Emma got this as a present for her first birthday and has always enjoyed playing in it, but has recently rediscovered the joy of the tunnel while playing with her brother. Emma and Ethan chase each other in and out of this thing for hours just giggling and laughing together. It's so cute to see them playing together as siblings. Ethan absolutely loves Emma and thinks she is so funny. It always amazes me how she can make him laugh and get excited more than anyone.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

I'm glad Emma likes her playdough. I love to play with playdough myself, can't wait till Charles is old enough!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

I have to admit I've had my fair share of fun from showing Emma how to use the playdough! It's amazing how you can relive your childhood with raising some of your just by showing them how to do all the coloring, finger painting etc! :)

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home