Cousins
With baby Isabella still in the hospital we went over to Orlando and kept Charles on Wednesday and then again on Thursday while Isabella was in surgery. Sorry I'm just now having time to post these pics, it's been a crazy week. Emma and Charles had so much fun together. Ethan just followed the big kids around all day long chasing them up and down the hallways and into Charles room. One of Emma's most favorite games these days is "hide & seek" which you can see Charles and her playing in his bed. Emma would run down the hallway and hide in Charles bed and Charles would go "find" her, he thought Emma was so goofy! :)
On Thursday while baby Isabella was having surgery Aunt Aimee & Gabe also came over to stay with us at Charles house and since she is pregnant she needed her Slurpee fix of the day. Her and Gabe ran up to the 7-11 and got slurpees and cheese puffs for everyone. Emma and Charles were in heaven! I think we cleaned up all of the orange fingerprints....if not, sorry Angela! We were trying to make sure Charles had a good day with his cousins! :)
As of tonight I haven't gotten a phone call from Angela with the latest update but last I heard earlier this afternoon Isabella had started receiving 2 Tbs of Pedialite every 3 hours to try and get her digestive system going. This is the first "food" of any kind she has received orally since the day after she was born. As long as everything passes through and she doens't throw up anymore she will begin having breastmilk via bottle hopefully by tomorrow. HOORAY! We are all praying for Isabella to continue recovering at such a good pace and want her to be home with her family soon.


1 Comments:
I haven't noticed any orange finger prints, but I wasn't looking either.
Isabella is taking 2 tsp (10 ml) of food, I was mistaken earlier.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home