Saturday, June 7, 2008

Ft. Desoto Park










Emma, Ethan, and I went to Ft. Desoto Park with my parents (Nana & Papa) and the kids Aunts (Jenny, Ashley, & Kaley) today. It was Ethan's first time at the beach and also the first time taking both kids at the same time. I must say I was a little nervous about the whole excursion but it turned out to be a really nice day. My kids LOVE the beach! Emma jumped the waves, built sand castles, fed and chased the Sea Gulls, and dug for Sand Fleas. She had a BALL. Ethan also liked the beach as well. I'm not quite sure the amount of sand he actually ate today, but it was a good amount, Ethan also ate seaweed. He just wanted to crawl all in the sand and kept running it through his fingers and toes. The cutest thing was around 3:30 when Ethan was exhausted and he fell asleep in his raft. Thank you Nana & Papa for inviting us and helping out with the kids it was a really fun day. Sorry you missed it Daddy while you were at work - we'll look forward to next time when you can come along.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home