Happy Mothers Day
Okay, so this picture needs a little bit of explaining huh? This is the difference between having one versus two children! When you have one you can put them in the crib and go take a shower and not worry about anything.......when you have two children you get out of the shower and your 2 yr old has climbed into the crib with your 6 month old! Moral of the story - No more peaceful showers for Mommy! :)
As I sit here and think back over the last 2 years and all that has changed in my life all I can do is say a simple prayer of thanks to God for His many, many blessings in giving us Emma and Ethan. Being a Mom has changed my life dramatically - for the better. Sure, there are lots of diaper changes, spit up stains,and sleepless nights.....but it's the GREATEST and most rewarding job in the entire world! Nothing beats the hugs and kisses, snuggles, and "I love you's" that I get in return. My prayer is that I can be a living example of Jesus to my children on a daily basis and that they will both come to know Him as their own personal savior at a young age.
Happy Mothers Day to all my fellow Mommy's!
As I sit here and think back over the last 2 years and all that has changed in my life all I can do is say a simple prayer of thanks to God for His many, many blessings in giving us Emma and Ethan. Being a Mom has changed my life dramatically - for the better. Sure, there are lots of diaper changes, spit up stains,and sleepless nights.....but it's the GREATEST and most rewarding job in the entire world! Nothing beats the hugs and kisses, snuggles, and "I love you's" that I get in return. My prayer is that I can be a living example of Jesus to my children on a daily basis and that they will both come to know Him as their own personal savior at a young age.
Happy Mothers Day to all my fellow Mommy's!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home