Friday, May 2, 2008

Growing WAY TOO FAST


Ethan is growing up way too fast. I can't keep up with him these days. He started scooting around about 3 weeks ago and last Friday the movement began.....He sat up on Friday night all by himself while Alex and I were watching T.V. I think I scared the living daylights out of the kid because I looked over at him to check on him and there he is sitting straight up and grinning at me, I yelled at Alex to "look, look, go get the camera". On Saturday he really starting pulling himself up on his hands and knees to crawl (which I still need to post a video of) and then on Wednesday the little booger pulled himself up on the bumbo! I cannot believe he can already do this since he won't even be 6 months old until the 4th!

Below are some pictures of him pulling up on the bumbo and also pics from yesterday when he pulled himself up on my ottoman...look at that little face it just says "I'm so proud of myself"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home