Friends
If you have read my blog at all lately you know I am running a small daycare at my house these days! :) A friend of mine has been very unhappy with her current childcare and is in the process of switching jobs to stay home with her kids and only work part time. In the meantime while she's giving her two week notice Emma and Ethan have had some new playmates. Emma and Elijah absolutely have a ball together - they are only 3 months apart and they play so well together. I'm quite certain that if I would let them they would stay outside all day at "The Park" as Elijah so lovingly calls our backyard. I had to take these pictures of them becuase they are just so cute as they climbed up into the fort and sat together eating their popsicles. Oh, and on a sidebar speaking of Popsicles....I have discovered a new favorite.....Slowmelt Pops. They actually do what they say of a product for once. I LOVE them, because you know living in Florida you can't even walk out the door with a normal popsicle with out it beginning to drip all over the place, Emma can actually go outside with these and they don't start dripping until about 20 minutes later which by then it's usually almost gone!
And here are my "practice twins" as I call them. You'd probably never know by looking at the pictures because Ethan is such a little man, but Noah and Ethan are only 5 days apart. They have been surprisingly good and I have them on a pretty good schedule which is a lifesaver for me. Ethan thinks it's hilarious to have another little person down on the blanket with him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home