Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New Post


Here is Ethan sitting up in his crib for the first time! He did this last week during the afternoon, I put him in his crib for some downtime and a little while later had Alex go to get him. Suddenly Alex is yelling for me to come quick and I'm freaking out thinking something is wrong only to walk into the nursery to find little mister with this exact face on and so proud of himself! He is growing so big and strong. As soon as everyone is feeling better around here I will post some pictures of Ethan's newest accomplishment which is crawling, and I will post some new pics of Emma as well.



The cutest thing ever lately is the fact that Emma and Ethan are actually beginning to play together and it is SO ADORABLE! Emma LOVES her little brother so much and is constantly giving him hugs and kisses. She will walk over to him when he's in the swing, look at me, and say "Mommy, Ethan wants on the floor with me". I always laugh when she tells me that so matter of factly like he really told her word for word. What she really wants is to have him down on the pallet in the living room where she can get down on the floor with him eye to eye and talk to him and play him him. It's amazing how they can entertain each other already.



I took this video of Emma and Ethan last week. They are both usually very active and happy so it's hard when Emma just wants to "hold you" and snuggle all day. While I'm not happy that she's sick I do enjoy the down times of watching cartoons and holding my baby girl! As I upload this video I look forward to them both feeling better soon though and getting back to their normal selves. Emma loves to make Ethan "giggle" as she calls it, and this particular afternoon was no different. I constantly have to get on to her for hanging on the swing with Ethan because she's too heavy, but how can you be mad when they are just so darn cute together!





2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

That's really cute. I look forward to those moments with Charles and Isabella.
Ethan is getting so big and Emma is growing up too fast.
It sounds like you are super busy these days. I hope everyone feels better soon.
Thanks for posting. :-)

8:04 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

You made me smile this morning Emma! I love you and can't wait to play with you again. - Charles

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home