Easter @ Nana & Papa's
We had Easter lunch at Nana & Papa's house and it was so yummy! Emma's favorite dish is her favorite at all holidays and that of course was the broccolie casserole. I'm quite certain everyone ate more than we should have but it was so good! After lunch we had all the kids stay inside and we went out to hide the eggs. I wasn't sure how Emma would do since she's never hunted eggs before and I didn't practice with her either but she was great! She walked right outside with her little froggy basket and started running all over the yard finding eggs. After we had the egg hunt we put up the slippin slide and Emma, Andrea and Austin played in the water for a while. We enjoyed the afternoon with family and also are so thankful for Jesus' resurrection from the grave 2000 years ago that allows us as Christians to celebrate this Easter Sunday. 



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home