Ryan
Ryan Eick is our new playmate. I started keeping him last week andhe stays with us Monday thru Friday for most of the day. Emma and Ryan have had a good time playing with each other but are both having to learn the concept of sharing which is something neither of them have ever had to do before. I must say at times it's a madhouse around here with 3 children under two years of age, but then again it's been fun at times too. Ryan is 15 months old so he and Emma are about 8 months apart. We are all trying to get used to each other and trying to get the 3 of them on some kind of a schedule. Emma is enjoying playing with Ryan and I'm sure they will become good buddies in the coming weeks. This has been an answer to prayer for Alex and me as we are able to get some extra income while I'm still able to stay at home with Ethan and Emma.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home