Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Strawberry Festival


Today is Saturday, March 1st and Emma, Ethan and I went to the Strawberry Festival in Plant City with Aunt Jenny. Nana, Papa, Ashley and Kaley were already there as they were getting ready for their livestock showmanship for their cows. Emma LOVES the fair! She has gone with Aunt Jenny for the last few Saturdays to the Kissimmee Fair and the Florida State Fair (Ashley and Kaley show in about 5-6 central Florida fairs during February & March). I decided to go with them this morning and these pictures are of the kids with Nana and Papa. Papa of course had to take Emma on the rides since I would have gotten sick going round and round. Emma had a ball with Papa and Nana definately loved showing Ethan off!


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home