3 Months Old
I have a video that I will post later on, however I must warn you that it isn't the most interesting video of all times since Ethan isn't really "doing" that much these days! If I can ever catch Ethan in one of his giggling and laughing times I'll try to get the camera out for that too. I don't have a weight & height update since we have not been to the doctor in a while (THANK GOD!) but both Emma and Ethan go for their 4 month and 2 year check ups in March so I'll have one for you then. As an update on the colic, last month the pediatrician gave me some Levsin drops to give Ethan at night and thank goodness they seem to be helping some with the crying and fussyness at night. Ethan has even slept in his crib instead of the swing a few nights this week! We are making progress! Heres the pictures in the glider that we take every month...it will be interesting to look back at them in years to come.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home