Emma
I debated on what to call this post trying to come up with something very clever, and then I thought you know "Emma" just says it all! Do you people see what I live with every day! :) I'm somewhat under the weather today and was up all night sick so I've been trying, and may I repeat trying, to relax some today. Emma and Ethan for that matter so far aren't cooperating with that much! So, I'm in the living room laying on the couch and suddenly I hear the water running in the hall bathroom, needless to say when I came around the corner this is what I found! Apparently she felt the need to give herself a "tubby" in the sink, and fully clothed at that! Oh, she is a mess! But I must say she did make me laugh.....

1 Comments:
Oh my, she's cute and clever. Glad to see you back in the blogging world.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home