Saturday, February 9, 2008

Swinging to Sleep


Dawn, this post is for you girl! It seems as though we have the same fussy children at this point in our lives and I almost died laughing when you told me that Gabriella sleeps in her swing at night! Ya know, we should have bought stock in batteries about 5 years ago and we'd both be rich today! Ethan is slowly moving to his crib at night but still spends about 3-4 nights a week in his swing when I just absolutely have to get some rest....I hope we can grow out of this habit before he grows out of the swing! He's so cute though when he's tired because he always falls asleep with his arms back up behind his head under the pillow. One day I'll have children who sleep all through the night in their beds.....one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home