Friday, March 14, 2008

Bird House



Emma absolutely LOVES going outside and we have been out in our backyard a lot the last few weeks trying to get everything cleaned up in preperation for her birthday party. We got her a bird house last weekend and have been able to see many types of birds and a lot of squirels as well. Emma always wants to chase the birdies and I keep telling her that if she chases them they won't keep coming back! So now she stands on the back porch and whispers so she won't scare them away while she is watching them. This morning she even counted the squirels for me! She goes "Mommy there are 3 squirels, let's count them, one....two....three...." I am not kidding, I had to pick my jaw up off the floor, that's my little genius!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home