Monday, March 24, 2008

Building the Playset


Ok, I know I'm a little behind here on blogging but we have been so busy lately! Between Emma's birthday and then keeping Ryan during the week, our septic tank going on the fritz and Easter it's been a busy 2 weeks! I'm trying to catch up today, we'll see how much Emma and Ethan cooperate with that..... These pictures were taken last Saturday, March 15th. Alex and I went and picked up the playset on Friday night and Uncle Mikey, Aunt Aimee, and Gabe came over to our house early Saturday morning to help Alex build it. Emma was so excited when we opened the box and she saw the swings inside and we showed her the slide and of course she had to "help" the boys build it! Pop Pop came over after lunch and helped with the finishing touches, it took about 4 hours total to assemble and then Emma, Ethan and Gabe had to take it for a test run.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home