Duck Lake
Duck Lake has been a favorite destination for us as a family since Emma was very small. On Wednesday we went for a picnic and Aunt Aimee and Gabe joined us. Emma is FEARLESS when it comes to the ducks and chases them all over the place. It's a miracle we made it through the two hour picnic without a two year old in the lake but we did. The above pics we took just relaxing on our blanket. Daddy with the kids and Mommy with her girl. Below is Aunt Aimee with Gabe and Alex with Ethan while Emma is running towards them.
And here is little miss Fearless chasing a duck. When I say chasing I do mean just that as Emma was running as fast as ler little legs would go! She even touched a few tail feathers here and there! I went back on our blog to find our first Duck Lake and it is just amazing to see my little angel so small in her stroller to now running around and chasing ducks like a big girl!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home