Ethan - 7 Months Old
Ethan was 7 months old on June 4th. I know I am a little behind on blogging this but here ya go! He went for his 6 month shots (yes, we are a little behind on our schedule) and he weighed in at 20 lbs, 7 oz. He is 28" tall! My little guy is growing up so fast, I'm sure it's much faster than Emma did. He is all over the place and it's really getting hard to take his pictures in the glider. Also as you can see from the pictures little miss photogenic didn't want to miss out on the action! Emma had to get up in the glider with Ethan to have her pictures taken too. You can tell she loves him so much from all the hugs and kisses.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home