
Thanks to Alex's cousin Jill and her family we have a new aquarium at our house! I cannot believe how excited Emma is about this whole ordeal. We got the tank & some fish yesterday afternoon and Emma and Daddy cleaned all the gravel and plants up last night. We already had a few fish that were in the tank, and one big one that Emma especially likes named Brownie. We had to go to the pet store this afternoon after church because Daddy wanted a few additions to the tank. We got a Bubble Bar which I must say is pretty cool and also a few additions to the fish collection, Daddy picked out some Marigold
Swordtales, I picked out two Molly Marble
Lyrets, and Emma picked out several Red Tailed
Platy's. Emma has affectionately named all of her fish "Memo" (From Disney's
Nemo - she's always just said it with an "m"). We got home tonight and Emma had to help Daddy feed her fish and then commenced to "tickle" them through the glass! :) She's crazy! I'm sure we will enjoy this new addition to our dining room. Thank you John, Jill & family!





1 Comments:
You are so welcome! I am glad that Emma is enjoying it and I am sure Ethan will enjoy it when he is old enough to understand what it is!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home