Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wet N Wild

Yesterday the kids and I went to Wet N Wild in Orlando with Nana, Papa, Ashley, Jenny, & Kaley and some of their friends. Unfortunately Alex had to work, but I enjoyed the time with the kids and Emma and Ethan absolutely loved it! Papa & Jenny even watched the kids for a while in the morning so I could go and ride some of the water rides with Nana, Ashley, & Kaley. I'm glad I made you laugh so much Mom! HA HA! (Apparently I have become a wuss in my "old" age)!

Emma's most favorite part of the water park was the kiddie lazy river. She must have went around that thing a thousand times yesterday! She also played in the kids wave pool, and went down the slide on the castle. The child had ENDLESS energy! :)
Although, her and Ethan's energy levels eventually caught up with them as they both needed a nap. How they slept through all the people laughing and screaming as well as the loud music blaring I will never know!
Thank you Nana & Papa for taking us with you.
We all had so much fun!

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home