Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ready, Set, Here We Go!


I took these pictures of Emma last Friday morning as we were headed down to the beach at Boca Grande to spend some time with Alex's family and enjoy a long weekend getaway at the beach. We borrowed Aunt Jenny's truck so we could pack out ENTIRE house and take it with us, not really, but very close! :) It's amazing how much stuff you have to take with you when you have little kids, gone are the days of Alex and I just throwing random clothes into a suitcase and hitting the road. We stopped at Burger King on the way out of town to grab some breakfast...Emma had her window rolled down and was waving and talking to all the ladies in the drive through window so they gave her a crown. I didn't know they even made those things anymore! She thought she was hot stuff with her Princess Crown on. Then as if she didn't have enough to eat at Burger King when we stopped to get gas she went in to pay with my while Daddy pumped and saw her favorite powdered donuts on the end cap and had to have them.....needless to say I'm a sucker for stuff like that when we are on vacation so I said yes and she thoroughly enjoyed them! Don't worry Jenny, we thought ahead and had a beach towel under the car seats so your seats didn't get ruined.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home