Icee's
Emma and Ethan LOVE Icee's, which I must admit is partly due to myself. I can't even begin to tell you how many Icee's Alex was sent out to get for me at the 7-11 when I was pregnant with both of them! So at least they aquired the addiction early on! HA! Usually the normal place for them to receive this special treat is pretty much anytime Mommy gets a craving (and NO, I'm NOT pregnant) driving by 7-11 or when we go to Target and they have both been good while shopping. Last night we went out as a family which was the first outing really since we'd been sick. It was such a nice evening and the kids were so well behaved, we had dinner at Shane's, made our trip to Target, and then headed to Sams Club. I had convinced the kids to wait until we got to Sams to get an icee since I knew that would be our last stop, little did I know that Sams only carries one size in cups - GIGANTIC! It was too hilarious to see both of them carrying their icess around, probably both getting brain freezes on the way home they were drinking it like it was going out of style. I couldn't resist taking a picture of them when we got home and as you can see, they were pretty excited about their icees!
s
s


2 Comments:
Too cute! Is that Ethan's new smiley face? I love it when they fake smile.
Yes, Ethan does have his signature "cheesy" smile! I LOVE IT! It almost looks like he's trying to snort or something the way he scrunches his nose. But every time I get the camera out this is what he does!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home