Monday, February 9, 2009

Catching Up.......

So this post is for scrapbooking purposes as well as for all of you who aren't on Facebook (which I must admit is my new addiction....but that is for another day!). The blog has been VERY quiet for almost a month and I cannot believe I have let it go that long without posting. I'm trying to think of everything that has kept me away from the computer over the last 3 and 1/2 weeks.
Ethan was sick again, not so bad as he was at Christmas but that kept my hands full for about a week. Also, we took Emma to see Dr. Orobello in Brandon on January 28th, Alex took the day off and my sister kept Ethan for us. She had to have a hearing test done which she passed with flying colors and then a check up with Dr. Orobello. He took one look at her throat while she said "aaaahhh" and his exact words were "WOW!", this coming from a Pediatric ENT specialist who sees kids with problems like Emma's every day was not very comforting! Needless to say she needs surgery. She will be having her tonsils and adenoids removed on March 20th as well as a culture swab of her sinuses. We are praying that this surgery goes well without any complications and that Emma's health will improve afterwards.
Now for the big news! We are moving! :) Yes, I said moving. We have been looking at this house on Old Polk City Rd since early last summer and through various opportunities have decided to move to a better area with a bigger house and much bigger yard! Alex and I are SO excited about this move as it will be good for our family both short and long term. Ethan is totally oblivious, but Emma is also very excited about her new house and her new room and in her words is ready to "make the new house her home sweet home". So Cute! :) Below are pictures of the new house, both front and back. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bath with an eclosed back porch/sunroom, and the house sits on almost 3/4 of an acre! Of course the house was "livable" but with my Dad's help we are doing som remodeling before we move in, hopefully in about 2 weeks! I am going to post some pics of the remodel soon....we have been VERY busy over the last 2 weeks!

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home