More Photo's...
We've been packing at our house.....so there are boxes everywhere...and Emma and Ethan have had more fun with the boxes! They've been making their own forts for the past few days so this afternoon I decdied to put a couple of boxes together with some tape and make them some windows and a door. Emma and Ethan colored the outside and inside of their house and then played in it for HOURS! Oh the joys of children!
We also went over the the house tonight after running some errands because we had to pick up some new electrical boxes as well as the new light for the kitchen. The drywall is getting there.....a little slower that I would like but being done none the less. If you notice the ceilings, Alex scraped all the old popcorn off last night and on Monday they will be textured along with all the walls too. Every day brings us closer to getting moved in. I can't WAIT to post pictures of the new kitchen cabinets and Alex and I picked out....they are gorgeous! We are so ready to move in, hopefully it will be very soon.



2 Comments:
Good idea with the boxes. Gives the kids something to do while the work is being done.
Pam Wood
The box is pretty. If only it was that easy to build and decorate every house!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home