Monday, February 23, 2009

Move In Weekend - Feb 21 & 22

Okay, so yes, I'm a little behind on my blogging! These are pictures from when we moved in the weekend of February 21st & 22nd. By move in, I mean get as much stuff as possible to the new house in two days and then sleep there. We still had quite a bit to move throughout the week and then cleaning up the old house but needless to say we are in! It's even starting to feel like home now! The first collage is pictures of Saturday's moving day, Emma and Ethan ate their breakfast at the new house on Emma's little table and they also enjoyed watching t.v. while Daddy and I did all the hard work!

Pictures below are of the finished kitchen, Emma's room, Ethan's room, and the living room.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home