Friday, May 8, 2009

Family Time

We've had several days over the past few weeks where Alex was off for two days during the middle of the week and me and the kids really enjoyed our "Weekend" having Daddy around. We hung around the house a lot, got a few odds and ends things finished around the house, and also went to the park a few times. Emma and Ethan LOVE Common Ground Park, they constantly ask if we can go there and really enjoy it when Daddy can come and play with them. I took pics of them in the car on the way, they were ready to play!
Ethan. Such a cutie, and so photogenic, I can always get him to smile or stop for a picture for me.

Emma. Also a cutie, but doesn't care for the photo opps as much as her brother! Although Alex did a pretty good job of getting some really adorable shots of her, I love the one of her "kissing" and also the one of her in front of the flowers.

Hanging out as a family. Our most favorite thing to do.



Yes, I know I'm biased but these are the CUTEST kids in the WORLD!


Brother & Sister. They love each other so much.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

These are all so good. Alex did a great job. I also like the colors and the kids outfits.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Thanks! We did get quite a few that were good, as far as the kids clothes go, my new favorite shopping spot - Walmart! I've gotten to where I go there more than Target cause it's cheaper and they were having a huge sale on kids clothes this past weekend, lot's of stuff for 1.50! :)

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home