Pool Days
Summer is here, maybe not "officially" but summer is here in Florida. We have brought out the pool and all our afternoons consist of playing in the pool and eating popsicles! Emma and Ethan LOVE the water, Emma has always been a water baby and now Ethan is joining her in the ranks. Thanks to Gigi & Pop Pop we got an awesome big pool for Christmas and the kids have their own little water park in the yard. They play back and forth between the big pool, the water table, and the little pool (which is warmer than the big pool). One afternoon I was trying to get just a little sun on my legs, the next day I found the kids "getting sun" on their own! So cute! I don't know what we would do without our pools in the summertime!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home