Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy July 4th!

Okay yall, this is an attempt to update about 2 months of photos! Yes, I know I'm so far behind! I will attribute it to tons and tons of doctors appointments for all of my heart issues and also, I cannot lie, I have been spending way too much time on Facebook and the Farm Town application! :)

We had a wonderful July 4th as a family. We spent the day hanging around the house, Alex mowed the yard, the kids played in the pool, we grilled out, and then went to Tiger Town for the fireworks. The kids were so proud of their tickets to get into the stadium! It was SO hot, but well worth the hour wait, the fireworks were some of the best I've seen in a while. I thought the kids would be afraid but Emma absolutely LOVED them, Ethan was a little unsure at first, but he sat in his Daddy's lap and then kept pointing every time one went off in the sky.





Keep checking back over the next few days as a have about 8 posts to catch up on. Lot's of new pics and vidoes to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home