Friday, June 19, 2009

More Inside Play

Like I said in the previous post we are trying to get creative in our playtime this week. Emma started making her own tents about a month ago (see this post for the first one) and since she loves them so much we've made a couple of them this week. Ethan loves the "ten, ten, tens" about as much as his big sister does! They take their blankets and pillows inside and pretend to sleep (while Emma and Ethan "snores") and Ethan takes his cars inside while Emma takes her babies. Such imaginations they have! I literally can set up the tent for them and they will play for hours in the thing (I'm thinking we need to continue with this playtime thru the summer!). Here are some of the photos of them playing in their tent from this morning.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home