Thursday, August 6, 2009

Backyard Adventures

We went to Backyard Adventures, an indoor play place her in Lakeland a couple of weeks back and Aunt Aimee, Gabe, and Gavin joined us. Aimee got in a little bit of a fender bender on the way (someone rear ended her, not her fault, they were all okay) so she was almost an hour late, but Emma and Ethan didn't mind they were having so much fun!

I was very impressed by this place and hope to take the kids back again soon. It's only $5 per child (no charge for adults) and it is HUGE with good AC inside. I found out once showing up that Adults can actually get inside the bounce houses with the kids but I didn't take my socks on this particular occasion....you can bet we'll be going back one day and taking Alex with us though!

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home