Friday, November 2, 2007

Pumpkin Patch



As most of you have noticed I am not blogging as often lately since we have yet to get internet at our new house. :( It's killing me! We took Emma to the Pumpkin Patch on October 22nd. It was a little bit harder to get a good picture of her this year since she is NEVER still! She is at that age of exploring everything and if she sits still she might miss something! It was a nice evening as a family though since Alex has been working so many late nights the past few weeks. We went to Duck Lake afterwards and fed the ducks as well.
Alex took this picture of me. I'm 38 weeks pregnant at this point and I thought I was ready to have the baby then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home