Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Waiting

Well, in case you haven't noticed....no Ethan yet! I went to the Dr. on Friday and everything is looking great for me and Ethan we are now just down to the waiting game. My blood pressure was a little elevated (132/84) but nothing to be concerned about, and much to my disappointment when my Dr. checked me I am not dialated or effaced at all. UGH. I thought I'd at least be a little bit on the way to labor by now! Needless to say I am very much ready for Ethan to get here and at this point tired of being pregnant. But I can't rush...he will get here when he's ready!

We plan to take some pictures sometime this week at Hollis Gardens of me and my very large belly! (We did this when I was prego with Emma) I need the pics to put in Ethans Baby Book. As soon as we get them taken I will post a few. Until then...the wait continues!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home