Thursday, October 26, 2006

Pumpkin Patch 10-25-06



Emma's first Fall! Alex and I took her to the Pumpkin Patch last night at the Lutheran Church on Lake Morton. She looked so cute in her little orange shirt, jeans, and brown loafers. We had fun taking pictures and picking out pumpkins, Emma even picked out her own little mini pumpkin. When we got home Alex had to carve them for Emma and now they are all carved and lit up outside! We are aren't sure if we'll be able to take Emma to the Fall Festival at church this year with her all dressed up since her little cousin Charlie is set to be born the day before and we will have to go and meet him, and see Uncle Aaron and Aunt Angela. I'll be sure to post pictuers of this as well.

As you can see from a few of the pictures Emmais pulling up on everything. She is already taking some steps along the couch and coffee table at home. She is definately mobile and wants to go, go, go. I have never seen a child with so much energy! She wakes up at 6:45 in the morning and goes until 9:30 at night with only 2 little 30 minute naps in between.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mandy!!! What a beautiful girlie you have! I LOVE your blog entries. It is so fun to keep up with her!
Much love,
Dawn

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home