Nap Time
Here is the cutest picture of Emma taking a nap in me and Alex's bed. Don't you wish you could sleep that peacefully!Although, I must say that we have to be really careful where we lay her down now since she is scooting and crawling all over the place. Yes, I had my first "horrible mother" event in Emma's life last week...We were staying at my parents house and I layed Emma down for a nap on my parent's king sized bed, in the middle, and she woke up and I heard a "thump" and then her screaming. She had rolled off the bed and onto the wood floor. Poor baby, I felt so horrible :(
But, after crying for a few minutes she was playing and laughing so I figured there must not be any permanent damage! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home